We will show you how to install Mobdro app for various devices and OS (Operating System) like Android, Laptop, PC, Windows, iOS, iPhone, iPad, Mac OS X, Kodi, Kindle Fire, Chromecast, and Smart TV (Samsung, LG).
- 1 How To Install Mobdro on Android Device
- 2 How To Install Mobdro on Laptop / PC with Windows OS (Windows 10, 8.1 , 8 , 7)
- 3 How To Install Mobdro on iOS / iPhone / iPad
- 4 How To Install Mobdro on Mac with OS X
- 5 How To Install Mobdro on Kodi Media Center
- 6 How To Install Mobdro on Chromecast
- 7 How To Install Mobdro on Kindle Fire Device (Kindle Fire HD / Kindle Fire HDX)
How To Install Mobdro on Android Device
This tutorial below will show us how to download and install Mobdro app onto Android based devices (including smartphone or tablet) :
1. We need to turn on the option that allow the application installation from other than the Google Play Store. We need to go to Settings >> Security >> Turn on “Unknown Sources“. Our phone or tablet will ask us to confirm. Tap on OK to do so. This step may different depending on Android version or devices.
3. When download process is finished, a notification will appear. Tap on that notification to open Mobdro apk file and then tap on that file to continue installation process.
4. Before installation process starts, our device will ask us first to confirm the requirements that Mobdro app needs, such as network access. Tap on Install to install the app and Mobdro app should be all set.
That’s it! Now we are able to streams video on our Android devices using Mobdro App !
Notes : There are some common problems when install Mobdro on Android device :
- When we are getting “check your connection” message, so we need to check the internet connection. If there is a problem with our internet connection, then we have to fix it and then we can try again. But if we have no internet connections problems, so we are probably using an unsupported Mobdro version, so please download the latest version of Mobdro here.
- When we are getting “parse error” message, it means that the Android version on the device is lower than the Android version of Mobdro was compiled for. Mobdro app requires Android 4.1 or newer to run properly.
- When we are getting categories lists are empty, so probably there is a problem with our DNS. We should configure our network settings to use Google Public DNS.
How To Install Mobdro on Laptop / PC with Windows OS (Windows 10, 8.1 , 8 , 7)
The tutorial below will give you easy and complete guide on how to install Mobdro on PC / laptop with Windows OS ( Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8 or Windows 7). In this tutorial we will use BlueStacks as an Android emulator software:
- Download BlueStacks Android emulator app to our PC / laptop from this link: BlueStacks for Windows. We also can use other emulator software. The next steps is also similar. After we download Bluestack app, then install it on our PC / Laptop.
- Download the latest stable Mobdro APK file from this link: Mobdro APK or here for the older version.
- After download process of Mobdro APK file is finished, then double-click on it, or right click on it then click “Open with Bluestacks APK Installer“ to continue the installation process. We will have to click through a few more screens and Mobdro should be all set automatically.
- To run Mobdro, go to BlueStacks Home >> All Apps >> click on Mobdro icon. We will be prompted to update the app when we open the Mobdro app.
That’s it ! Now we are able to streams videos on our PC using Mobdro App !
- Recommendation: List of the Best Live TV App for Windows
How To Install Mobdro on iOS / iPhone / iPad
Because no available version of Mobdro for iOS device (iPhone, iPad), we will update this tutorial later.
Please see the following article for alternative apps like Mobdro for iOS / iPhone / iPad : Mobdro alternative for iOS, iPhone, iPad
How To Install Mobdro on Mac with OS X
This tutorial will give you complete guide on how to install Mobdro on Mac with OS X. In this tutorial we will use BlueStacks emulator to install Mobdro app onto Mac computer with OS X :
1. First we need to download and install Android emulator software on our Mac. Download Bluestack from this following link : BlueStacks for Mac. We also can use other emulator software. The next steps is also similar.
3. After download process of Mobdro APK file is finished, then double-click on it, or right click on it then click “Open with Bluestacks APK Installer“ to continue the installation process. We will have to click through a few more screens and Mobdro should be all set automatically.
4. To run Mobdro, go to BlueStacks Home >> All Apps >> click on Mobdro icon. We will be prompted to update the app when we open the Mobdro app.
That’s it ! Now we are able to streams videos on our Mac computer using Mobdro Free App !
How To Install Mobdro on Kodi Media Center
The tutorial below will show us how-to download and install theMobdro IPTV Add-on for Kodi :
- First we have to open Kodi software. From Kodi main menu, we navigate to System >> File Manager >> Add Source.
- A new window will appear. Then select None in Add File Sources and click OK.
- A virtual keyboard will appear and we need to write this following url correctly : http://lvtvv.com/repo/ and then select Done.
- Select menu Enter a Name for this Media Source. Give it a name, for example : Mobdro Kodi and then select OK.
- Back to Kodi main menu and then navigate to System >> Add-ons >> Install From Zip File.
- Select the name we gave in Step 4. For example we will select Mobdro Kodi as I gave that name before in step 4.
- We will see 2 files : Kodil.zip and Repository.ah.zip. Select “Repository.ah.zip”
- Wait until the add-on enabled notification appear and then click on it. We will see different options. Select Get Add-Ons >> AH Add-on repository >> Video Add-Ons.
- Then we select Mobdro >> Install. Wait for the add-on enabled notification and then we are done.
That’s it ! Now we are ready to use Mobdro for Kodi for video streaming. The Kodi Mobdro add-on can be found under Video add-ons.
Notes: recently Mobdro can not run properly on Kodi and still no update from Mobdro developer about this matter. So please be patient.
How To Install Mobdro on Chromecast
If we want to install Mobdro on chromecast, we need upgrade from free version to Mobdro premium first. After we upgrade to Mobdro premium, there will be an option for setup Mobdro on Chromecast. Just follow the guide in Mobdro app and all will be set automatically.
How To Install Mobdro on Kindle Fire Device (Kindle Fire HD / Kindle Fire HDX)
In this tutorial, we will show you how to download and install Mobdro on Kindle Fire device. Please read carefully and follow the instruction below :
1. First we need to set our Kindle Fire to allow download and installation from unknown sources other than Amazon Store.
We navigate to Apps >> Settings >> Applications >> Apps From Unknown Sources (HD6) or Settings >> More >> Device >> Allow Installation of Applications , make sure that the Unknown Sources option set to ON.
3. When download process is finished, a notification will appear. Tap on it and open that file to continue the installation process.
4. We will need to click through few more screens. After Kindle Fire gives us a warning notification, we have to tap Install on the bottom right and Mobdro app should be all set automatically.
That’s it! Mobdro is now installed on Kindle Fire device and we can stream videos or watch TV online for free.
There are some common problems when installing Mobdro on Amazon Kindle Fire devices, for example :
- If we get a message like this : “Parse Error – There is a problem parsing this package” when we are trying to side-load APK file to our Kindle Fire device, it means that this problem can be caused by some different factors, but most of them are either that Mobdro APK file was downloaded bad / corrupted or current Mobdro APK file is not compatible with the Android version on our Kindle Fire.